Thursday, October 7, 2010

BRETT FAVRE JENN STERGER, Latest

0 comments

BRETT FAVRE JENN STERGER, Jenn Sterger has caused a scandal when she said that Brett Farve sent her pictures of his p*ni*. In 2008, Favre was playing for the New York Jets and was a reporter aside Sterger Gang Green. Deadspin posted a video that includes photos this afternoon Thursday: “It’s a good story for us.”
Deadspin editor AJ Daulerio chief also recorded voice messages that were left by Favre on the phone Sterger. “Send me a text. Love to see you tonight,” Favre said in a voicemail.
Deadspin Favre met reporters at the Vikings training facility Thursday, but he declined to comment on the question: “I’m not into that. I have my hands full with the Jets. “The Vikings play the Jets on Monday night at New Meadowlands.
Daulerio Sterger also said not to send pictures and voice messages, but would not reveal the identity of its source. “There is a pattern of recklessness with athletes who seem alarming. This is a high-profile public person. For him to engage in this kind of behavior we think it is to major importance. ”
Jenn Sterger sent an e-mail Daulerio on February 15 and I wanted to explain that she was not looking for a relationship with a married man: “I just want to clarify that I did never met, seen, etc., because I don ‘t roll that way. This feel old … or married. Some hoes big tts have morals and souls, believe it or not. “

allvoices

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Vote Me

Make Money Blogging

seo

Open Directory Project at dmoz.org

Infolinks In Text Ads

analytics

stats