Monday, October 25, 2010

Jane Lynch Loves Married Life!

0 comments
Life's pretty sweet for Jane Lynch.

Hit TV show. Won herself an EMMY. Newlywed. Good times!

And the best part of it is - she knows it!

In a recent interview with More Magazine, Jane opened up about her marriage and how wonderful it was for her to meet the right gal! She talks about:

    On meeting Ms. Right: Lynch met her wife, Lara Embry, last year at a lesbian rights fundraiser. A week after meeting, Lynch flew to Sarasota, Florida, where Embry lived. Just before takeoff, Lynch called Embry and said, "We need to acknowledge how courageous both of us are that I'm coming into town and you really don't know me. And I'm hopping on a plane to visit someone I really don't know. So for a moment, let's give ourselves a little pat on the back."

    On becoming a stepmother: Lynch's wife has an eight-year-old daughter. When asked, 'What's it like to become a parental figure for the first time in midlife?' Lynch replies, "I haven't really done it [on a day-to-day basis] yet. I took her to school. I picked her up. I went to lunch with her. So I kind of had a test run. We're pretty darn good together."

    On turning 50: "I like the equanimity that comes with my age. I don't have big highs, and I don't have big lows. Even if this job goes away tomorrow, the nonstop ambition is a thing of the past for me. I've mellowed."

We know all about nonstop ambition and we love to see it in other people!

No one is every going to stop Jane Lynch! Mark our words, she is going to be the next generation's Betty White!

Loves her!

allvoices

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Vote Me

Make Money Blogging

seo

Open Directory Project at dmoz.org

Infolinks In Text Ads

analytics

stats