Friday, October 15, 2010

Snooki Want Smoosh Smoosh

0 comments
One of the world's most controversial cartoons has taken aim at the reality show Jersey Shore. They really ripped at one of the reality shows breakout star named Snookie. In the Southpark episode she was depicted as a giant ugly rat that was addicted to cocktails,dill pickles,and some odd sexual humping gesture that she referred to as "smoosh smoosh". I thought that when Southpark makes fun of celebrities they slander there name or have them doing things they normally dont do. This seems like a normal thing to me from the few times I watched Jersey Shore. They also showed the popular start Mike "The Situation" while he was showing of his abs that he usually likes to talk about he was beaten to death.

Since this episode has become an overnight viral topic. There are now many websites that are talking about making a possible halloween costume called the Snookie Smoosh Smoosh monster. I couldnt really picture a costume of an orange rat with boobs hanging out. The fassion accessories that would have to be involved would be a fake cigarette. I dont know if I would let my kids wear it. Dont want them getting wedgies and being made fun of but thats just me I guess.

I think I would probably give in and buy it if it really did come out if it had a voicebox that really said the sound clip from the show. As an adult you would be the hit of any party you showed up to but its still a gamble to be honest. I would honestly have to say other than the comical clip of Snooki and the recent inclusion of the word muff cabbage in urban dictionary because of this episode. They really dont deserve the extra attention.

allvoices

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Vote Me

Make Money Blogging

seo

Open Directory Project at dmoz.org

Infolinks In Text Ads

analytics

stats