Thursday, October 14, 2010

Kelsey Grammer Divorce

0 comments
We’ve seen a lot of drama courtesy of The Real Housewives.  The premiere season of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills gives us the first up-close-and-personal view of a celebrity couple divorce done in reality TV glory.

Camille Grammer, the soon-to-be ex-wife of actor Kelsey Grammer, is featured on the new Bravo TV show and credits the reality show with helping her through the meltdown of her marriage.

The couple were married for thirteen years before Camille filed for divorce in July.  They have two children - 9-year-old daughter Mason and 6-year-old son Jude.

What does Camille think of having her marriage disintegrate on reality tv?



“I’m glad that I decided to do the show because it’s been a diversion,” Camille tells The Associated Press. “I have these wonderful, five very strong, successful women right there supporting me through this.”

The show may have been a contributing factor in the breakdown of their marriage.  It is rumored that Kelsey wasn’t a fan of her joining the show.   Camille describes herself as ‘the powerhouse behind Kelsey Grammer’.

The season premiere shows Kelsey leaving his wife in Beverly Hills to head to New York to star in a Broadway show.  Camille and the children were set to follow him cross country over the summer before the couple decided to call it quits.

“It was hard for me. It definitely brought a tear to my eye,” Camille says of the premiere. “I think I give him a kiss (goodbye) and I say ‘I love him.’ I was supposed to move in that summer.”

It turned out to be a very busy summer for Kelsey as his wife filed for divorce and weeks later it was announced that he was expecting a baby with his 20-something girlfriend (she subsequently suffered a miscarriage).

What do you think of watching Kelsey and Camille’s marriage crumble on reality tv?

allvoices

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Vote Me

Make Money Blogging

seo

Open Directory Project at dmoz.org

Infolinks In Text Ads

analytics

stats