Monday, September 27, 2010

Forget Maria Sharapova and move on to Tennis’s hottie, Ana Ivanovic

0 comments
Ana in FHM
Ana in FHM
Let me tell you something boys, When I first saw ana, I had to take a double take. Seroiusly I am not really into tennis. I really didn’t find Maria Sharapova all that great, and I am not usally into tennis players at all. I hate tennis so much in fact, that I would rather crawl with my fly unzipped over a broken shards of glass then watch it on T.V. Yet, now with the knoweldge of Ana Ivanovic I may watch a lil bit more knowing she wll be screaming “Ough” “Agh” and such.  Here are some of her FHM pictures as well as tennis pictures. Enjoy all. Rate and Comment!
She has like a Tracter beam of hotness
She has like a Tracter beam of hotness
Ana Ivanovic
Ana Ivanovic
ana ivanovic11 001 Forget Maria Sharapova and move on to Tenniss new resident hottie, Ana Ivanovic
Ana Strikes a pose for SportsRoids
Ana Strikes a pose for SportsRoids
Great Action Shot
Great Action Shot
Looks like she has gained a little bit, either way, shes still hot
Looks like she has gained a little bit, either way, shes still hot
Picture%2036 Forget Maria Sharapova and move on to Tenniss new resident hottie, Ana Ivanovic

allvoices

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Vote Me

Make Money Blogging

seo

Open Directory Project at dmoz.org

Infolinks In Text Ads

analytics

stats