Monday, August 16, 2010

Nicole Bobek

0 comments
Nicole Bobek
Nicole Bobek : Nicole Bobek, formerly a U.S. figure skating champion, was given five years probation for her role in a network of methamphetamine in New Jersey. Nothing but positive things can come out of this, Bobek said after the trial outside the courtroom in Jersey City.
It was a long 1 1 / 2 years. I’m looking to get back on the ice.In June, Bobek pleaded guilty to conspiracy to distribute crystal methamphetamine. The head of the ring of methamphetamine has been sentenced to 16 years in prison.
Apart from the time of probation, Nicole Bobek will serve 250 hours of community service and fined $ 2,500. I think I can help others. I have the intention to change my life and do something, She said.

allvoices

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Vote Me

Make Money Blogging

seo

Open Directory Project at dmoz.org

Infolinks In Text Ads

analytics

stats