Monday, October 4, 2010

WWE Hell In A Cell Live Stream

0 comments
WWE Hell In A Cell Live Stream:NFL is not more admired than a poster boy quarterback Drew New Orleans Brees. Thus, “60 Minutes’ Steve Croft went to look for dirt – To make sure that Drew lived up to hype.
And only when Croft sat with teammates Drew Jonathan Vilma and Jeremy Shockey, that we first learned about the reputation of “Breezy” how little “sore loser”. Here is an excerpt from that interview:
Steve Croft: So give me a little dirt. I mean, nobody’s perfect, right? (Laughter.)
Shockey: You’re right. Nobody is perfect.
Wilma: It’s hard to find a spot, a little mud on Drew.
Shockey: That’s hard to find. Little pieces here and there.
Wilma: I will say that he is not the best loser. I’ll give you that much. He’s definitely a sore loser. And he takes it real personal. I saw him throw down his helmet in despair ..
Shockey: His sport when he loses it …
Wilma: Yeah, it goes out the window.
Shockey: This is very bad.
Wilma: It goes down drain, yes.
Shockey: Too bad. I remember one game I messed up on the job, and he gave me aside and chewed my rear out. And my mom called and said: “What happened?” Drew thought he was all over you. ” I said: “That’s just how it is he is very vocal when someone spoils, and he is very vocal when he spoils it simply -… It’s very hard on himself and he expects nothing but better ..”
Shortly after this interview, Steve Croft joined Drew practice fields of the saints, and gave him a test that placed his fire-in-the-belly on full display.
See the full report, Steve Croft.
“60 Minutes” challenge: to get into the crossbar of the goalposts two of five passes of 30 yards. The contest was inspired by an excerpt from the Fox show called “Sports Science” which was making the rounds on the Internet. In the clip Fox, Drew hit a target in 10 out of 10 times. Perfect performance for the cameras. This is not what happened when “60 Minutes” put him on trial.

allvoices

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Vote Me

Make Money Blogging

seo

Open Directory Project at dmoz.org

Infolinks In Text Ads

analytics

stats