Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Susan Sarandon

0 comments
Susan Sarandon:Susan Sarandon is interviewed by the UK Telegraph about her split from Tim Robbins,  its role on Wall Street 2 and its new interest in the ping-pong.
ping-pong Susan club business partner, Jonathan Bricklin, recently told New York Magazine, that they do not meet, but “spending a lot of time together.”
Here are some excerpts, to read it all here.
To marry Chris Sarandon (her husband only) at 20:
“He was the first person I have ever had sex with and my best friend, whom I married so young, but took it very seriously … I’ve never been so free love 1960, I was slowly losing my virginity In fact, throughout my life I’ve been with so few people, I am one of those serial monogamists I was never that wild, although I was a little hippy chick I think I probably still am hippie chick “…
To never consider marriage with Tim Robbins:
“I’ve always liked the idea of choosing to be with someone. I thought that if you do not get married you will not take each other for granted how easy it is. I do not know if after twenty-something years, it was still truth “.
To their decay:
“People come to me on the street and say:” I cried and cried when I heard. “Well, I was sad, I do not think it will never happen, either … you bring people into your life at certain times . Maybe you have a relationship to have children and you realize that this is done after this point. “

allvoices

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Vote Me

Make Money Blogging

seo

Open Directory Project at dmoz.org

Infolinks In Text Ads

analytics

stats