Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I Like It On Facebook

0 comments
I Like It On Facebook:”I love it on the floor,” “I like the sofa,” “I like it on my desk” . You may have seen some of these updates that status.
But what “it”?
That’s “purse”. Washington Post’s Melissa Bell explains:
Women are posting where they want to keep their wallets when they come home, but they conveniently omit the word “purse”.
October Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and I love it, “are an attempt for women to unite around this goal in a very secret way. The idea just to leave men in the dark.
This is not the first time update of the status was viral. Less than a year ago, bra colors, the status updates of the virus has gone, and in support of raising awareness of breast cancer. Other known viral status updates “Sometimes I just want to copy”, which applies to both Twitter and Facebook.

allvoices

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Vote Me

Make Money Blogging

seo

Open Directory Project at dmoz.org

Infolinks In Text Ads

analytics

stats