Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Lacey Schwimmer Video

0 comments
Lacey Schwimmer Video:Lacey-Mae Schwimmer (born June 28, 1988) is an American competitive ballroom dancer, and the winner of multiple youth championships.Kyle Massey surprised everyone, especially me, on Dancing with the stars today! His Cha common with a partner Lacey Schwimmer absolutely amazing! He not only display some basic dance skills and techniques better than many other celebrities, but he completely dominated the scene and found a lot of fun, entertaining work. You can look below and see for yourself. I never expected Kyle Massey dance, this a well. I really thought that it would be tough and self-awareness, when asked to do ballroom dancing in front of millions of people, but I was very wrong. I think, Disney does to teach these children to be true artists because, as soon as he started moving, you completely forgot that he is overweight. He seemed light on his feet and graceful and, in fact, and blew me! Congratulations Kyle Massey and Lacey Schwimmer! I can not wait to see you next week!
Popout

allvoices

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Vote Me

Make Money Blogging

seo

Open Directory Project at dmoz.org

Infolinks In Text Ads

analytics

stats