Friday, September 24, 2010

Joaquin Phoenix Goes Back To David Letterman

0 comments
Joaquin Phoenix Goes Back To David Letterman:Joaquin Phoenix Goes Back To David Letterman,The last time, Joaquin Phoenix was on the “Late Show with David Letterman”, he did not say much, but locked a lot of attention. This time, he said little more, but it was Letterman said most of the time, as Phoenix came apparently to promote his fauxumentary “I’m still here.”
Phoenix was polite and respectful, and said he was sorry, and maybe just a little surprised that Letterman did not catch the first time.
“You have interviewed many people, and I assumed you wanted to know the difference between character and real person. But I beg your pardon. I do not – I hope I did not offend you in any way.”
Surprisingly, much attention was paid to the night a couple of environment, to demonstrate that Letterman was not a joke.

allvoices

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Vote Me

Make Money Blogging

seo

Open Directory Project at dmoz.org

Infolinks In Text Ads

analytics

stats