Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I Am Not A Human Being Lil Wayne

0 comments
I Am Not A Human Being Lil Wayne:Hi guys! What do you think about the new album?The new album is Lil Wayne, entitled “I’m not a man” seems to be getting a mixed reaction today after his release.
Today is the birthday Lil Wayne, and he spends his jail. However, this did not prevent the new album is available for download on Amazon.com.
Here are some mixed responses from people who listened to the new Lil ‘Wayne album.
- “I’m not a man, it’s awful, where did you go wrong.”
- “Can not stop listening to” I’m not a man, if DIS shit is dope Carter 4 is Goin to be major! ”
- “I’m not a man, soooooo sick!”
- “I’m not a person, not as good as I thought it would be”
- “I just downloaded I’m not a man, a torrent, and it’s awesome!”
As you can see from the Theis few tweets, there are some mixed responses on the new album.

allvoices

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Vote Me

Make Money Blogging

seo

Open Directory Project at dmoz.org

Infolinks In Text Ads

analytics

stats