Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Frank Gore On Losing To The Saints

0 comments
Frank Gore On Losing To The Saints: Just finished writing my column from the candlestick.In fact there were two pillars: one, if the 49ers won, half the other one, when they lost, and I found myself in the middle period, when the 49ers stormed back from 8 back to collect from 22.22 1:19 left.
So I had to finish as the Saints rode to win, I really finish and I missed the game after Mike Singletary press, which is always no-no with this team.
Especially if you write a column focused on the emotions in Singletary. Read my column tomorrow morning, if you want, and decide how much I screwed up.
It happens. I was able to get to the locker rooms immediately after opened, so I spoke with Frank Gore, who was, as always, honest and fiery.
If someone even more than Singletary (I saw the 49ers’ quote sheet, which I am sure, not annotated), gave clear voice to the fact that the 49ers locker room had a feeling, I think Gore.
Does not mean 49ers are not in trouble at 0-2, opposite the two difficult road trips. Do not mean a loss of Seattle erase this much reliable operation.
But Gore really believe in this team, and clearly there are things that they believe in.
Alex Smith.
Gore.
Entire defense.
The young offensive line.
Singletary.
Out-of saints get more than 100 yards away.
And Gore believes that they showed today that they can do, if they can simply avoid the boom speed.

allvoices

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Vote Me

Make Money Blogging

seo

Open Directory Project at dmoz.org

Infolinks In Text Ads

analytics

stats