Thursday, September 23, 2010

Biography Of k Michelle

0 comments
Biography Of k Michelle:With every note she sings, she writes a lyric or a piano key, she strikes, singer Michelle K. says her mind and makes no apologies for it. Taking a vow to remain true to themselves, K. Michel understands that part of being mentioned a new artist, not only have talent, but have something to tell. “I favor the largest to be themselves,” says Michelle, who believes music for its treatment. “People can believe in you all day long, but if you do not bring it to light, feed her, it does not matter.”
Every song she wrote, the soundtrack to life, which began in Memphis, Tennessee. Life, which lead to the title of her debut album, Pain Medicine, which will be released this fall on Jive Records. “All I’m doing this album,” says Michelle. “I sing about what I’m going through now. For example, I have no love songs on the album, because I’m not in love right now. “K. Michelle did not take for granted the possibility of it should show the world who she really a fighter, a single mother, a true musician . [Pain Medicine] is my story. If I have this platform, it should be my story. ”
The decision to become a singer was not easy for K. Michel. Though she received a musical scholarship to attend Florida, and M University, she eventually switched her to the core biology and played in becoming a nurse. “I do not want to major in music,” said 24-year-old. Nevertheless, it is not stopped singing. “All my time in college I played the piano and sang. I even won the Miss FAMU”. Nevertheless, it was not until she graduated from college, she decided to make music her main focus. For several months, she toured Asia, the singer and orchestra Memphis Sound Fuzion. Returning to Memphis, she took a desk job. This is not a long time. “I got a job in sales. I sat in the cabin all day. I would go to office to sing. That’s when I realized that it was not for my life.” Michelle founded Home Myspace and within a week has attracted attention of production company in Atlanta. Seeing this as her big break, she moved to Atlanta in order to ensure a record deal. But this does not happen for another two years.
With the ability to work with ERIKA WRIGHT, Michelle got a big break she needed. During a trip in Jive’s New York offices. K. Michelle struck Jive executives and got the deal. “God knew that I needed label that could understand me.” Memphis rough town. I thank the city as well as toughened me so much. “It’s that toughness that translates into her debut album for pain medicine. She writes K. Michel and co-produces every track, making it the album is very personal. “I can t fake music. I sing about what I’m going through that moment.” Hum one album “Self Made” has become a hit wonder, striking at the hearts of women through its call for self-empowerment.
Although its a knock at the club, Michel final touches on the album, together with producers Salaam Remi, Drumma Boy, Elvis, Cool and Dre, Rico Love, Lil Ronnie, Platinum Brothers and Harvey Mason, Jr.: “It was very important for me to work with people that my energy associated with. ” She describes it as the writing process, starting with a simpler question: How do I feeling today? One thing that Michelle K. cherishes is her 5-year old son, Chase. “I’m very proud of the fact that single mothers. She realizes that her new career means that she is not a typical mother, but he hopes to create a life that she and her son can enjoy. The other side of K. Michel, which may surprise some people, it is a big fan of country music, and even yodels. “As a girl, I’m vocal coach as Justin Timberlake. My coach introduced me to country music, and I still love it today.” Prior to her album hits stores, K. Michel is already making fans, including small Jive recording artist R. Kelly. “As an opportunity to sit with R. Kelly was very beneficial for me. He taught me so much about the music business, and being true to yourself. Determined not to be compelled to box K. Michelle wants her music to be accepted for what This is the truth it. “I propose honest music.

allvoices

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Vote Me

Make Money Blogging

seo

Open Directory Project at dmoz.org

Infolinks In Text Ads

analytics

stats