Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Nate Berkus Show

0 comments
So when I received an  invitation to attend the launch party for the Nate Berkus Show  I have to admit that I had no idea who he was. And if you are wondering if mommy niri has been living under a rock, the answer would be yes,with just kiddie shows as my entertainment. When I mentioned him to my single girlfriend her squeals of delight made me realize that I was missing something hot.

After I scrambled to RSVP yes I made my way to the party on the last night of BlogHer. I am always wary of blogging events with some celebrity especially after that blogging show with Martha Stewart, that proper attention and/or respect.

I am glad to say that not only was Nate so good looking (man he was) he took the time to talk to each of us. If I was not a fan before I was now.  As I quickly scampered to get a picture with him my sticker name badge got caught in my bag handle and fell to the ground. Nate picked it up not knowing what fell and wrapped his gum in it. Which was great for 2 reasons – he got that gum out of his mouth (love Nate but hate gum at any social occasion) and 2nd that my picture with him looked nicer with NO badge.

What do you think?




allvoices

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Vote Me

Make Money Blogging

seo

Open Directory Project at dmoz.org

Infolinks In Text Ads

analytics

stats