Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Kim Kardashian talks about 'humiliating' sex tape

0 comments
In an interview for the September issue of Allure magazine, Kim Kardashian speaks out about the leaked sex tape that shot her to stardom.
“Not my most proud moment, it was humiliating,” the reality star tells the magazine. “Not that I don't think it's no one's business, but I think I've done a good job with replacing negative things with positive things."

That’s not the only thing Kardashian gets candid about. The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star also talks about her grooming rituals. "I am Armenian, so of course I am obsessed with laser hair removal! Arms, bikini, legs, underarms...my entire body is hairless." Kardashian mentions the lessons she learned from her late father, who was OJ Simpson lawyer Robert Kardashian. He passed away in 2003 from esophageal cancer when Kim was 23 years-old.
 “I feel lazy when I'm not working,” she says. “I learned all my business sense from my dad. He always believed in me, and I think the last thing he said to me before he passed away was, 'I know you're gonna be OK. I'm not worried about you.'”

allvoices

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Vote Me

Make Money Blogging

seo

Open Directory Project at dmoz.org

Infolinks In Text Ads

analytics

stats