Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Dancing With The Stars

0 comments
 Though the professional partners for this coming season of "Dancing with the Stars" will not be announced until Wednesday, we now know one thing when it comes to Edyta Sliwinska -- the odds are low that she will be one of them.

In a new statement to TMZ, the ballroom pro -- who is the only dancer to compete in every season to this point -- proclaims that a number disagreements with ABC producers have led to her deciding to call it quits:

"The producers' vision of what they wanted my career to be did not meet my expectations. They wanted my career to be the show. I can't be a dancer my whole life.

"I want to work more with my husband and [the producers] didn't make him a big part of the show or very involved."

The "husband" Edyta is referring to is Alec Mazo, who won the first season of the show but has struggled with celebrity partners ever since.

Will you miss Edyta (and her ever-so-revealing fashion taste) on "Dancing?" Check back late Monday for analysis of the new celebrities announced.

allvoices

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Vote Me

Make Money Blogging

seo

Open Directory Project at dmoz.org

Infolinks In Text Ads

analytics

stats